4-5 large Delicata squash
1 stick unsalted sweet cream butter
1 small package of goat cheese (3-4 oz)
1/4 cup dark brown sugar
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1 Tbsp balsamic glaze
2 Tbsp Honey
1 bottle Cutino Sauce Co. Strawberry
1/4 cup olive oil
1 package of fresh sage
1/4 lb pine nuts
1. In a medium sauce pan brown the stick of butter and skim solids. Add brown sugar, balsamic glaze, balsamic vinegar, honey and Strawberry hot sauce.
2. Whisk together while simmering on low for 5 minutes. Pour into a bowl and set aside.
3. Cut ends off the squash and hollow out the seeds. Cut into 1/2 inch slices.
4. Dip each piece into the sauce and place on a baking sheet. Reserve the remaining sauce.
5. Bake the squash at 380F for one hour, flipping once halfway through.
6. While the squash is baking, place the olive oil in a small sauce pan over medium high heat. Once hot, drop 5-6 fresh sage leaves in for 20 seconds then remove and place on a paper towel lined plate. Repeat with remaining sage.
7. Once all the sage is removed reduce heat to medium and add the pine nuts. Cook until golden brown then strain, place onto a paper towel lined plate and lightly salt them.
8. Place squash on a serving tray and top with remaining sauce (warmed), crumbled goat cheese, pine nuts and sage.