1 box OFFLIMITS Strawberry Cereal
1 stick sweet cream butter (unsalted)
10oz of mini marshmallows
1 bag freeze dried strawberry slices
1 bag white chocolate chips (frozen)
4 Tbsp Cutino Sauce Co. Strawberry hot sauce
1. Melt butter in a saucepan and stir in hot sauce.
2. Over medium heat add marshmallows and stir until fully incorporated.
3. Place cereal in a large bowl and pour the marshmallow cream over. Stir to combine.
4. Once cereal and cream are mixed add 1/2 the bag of frozen white chocolate chips and stir well.
5. Spread evenly on a parchment paper lined 13×9 baking dish and top with 1/2 the bag of freeze dried strawberry crushed into crumbles. Set aside to cool.
6. Once cooled, melt the remaining white chocolate chips and drizzle over the top of the cereal treat sheet.
7. Cut into desired size squares and top with remaining freeze dried strawberries.