1 Skinless Pork Belly
2 Tbsp granulated garlic
2 Tbsp red pepper powder
2 Tbsp paprika
1 Tbsp mustard powder
1 Tbsp white pepper
2 Tbsp salt
¼ Cup Chinese 5 Spice
½ stick butter
2 oz. Cutino Sauce Co. Miso
3-4 Persian cucumbers
1 stalk daikon
¼ Cup toasted peanuts
¼ Cup cilantro sprigs
Optional: Bao Buns / Jasmine Rice
1. Rub belly with spices and let sit for at least an hour then
smoke for 6 hrs at 225. Oven roasted is an option as well.
2. Let the belly rest for about 20 mins then place in the fridge
3. Slice cucumbers, daikon, and carrots very thin. Place in
cold water to keep fresh.
4. Steam Bao buns or rice, dealer’s choice.
5. Cut belly into 1 ½ inch pieces and sear in a hot cast iron
pan until brown and crispy.
6. Mix ½ stick butter (melted) with 2oz. Miso sauce.
7. Drizzle the sauce over the belly and serve with Bao, rice,
or straight up. Top with vegetables, peanuts, and cilantro.