Recipe from our friends at Sonoran Pasta Co.
1/2 cup mayo
1/2 cup plain unsweetened yogurt
2 Tbsp Cutino Sauce Co. Miso
1 red bell pepper
1/2 red onion
1 summer squash
1 bag Sonoran Pasta Co. Gemelli (or 12 oz. of pasta of your choice)
1. Cook pasta and place in fridge to chill.
2. Largely dice all of the vegetables, place on baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, and roast at 400F for 20 minutes. Allow veg to cool down completely once cooked.
3. Mix together the mayo, yogurt and Miso hot sauce in a bowl.
4. Add the roast veg to the sauce mixture and salt to taste.
5. Combine the veg sauce with the chilled pasta and serve