2-3 large tomatoes (heirloom preferred)
1 head romaine (chopped)
1 Bottle Cutino Sauce Co. Miso
1 cup mayo
½ cup light brown sugar
White bread loaf – rustic with a soft interior works best (sliced)
1. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and place rack on top
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
3. In a small bowl combine 1/2 bottle Miso & brown sugar and mix well.
4. Lay bacon out evenly on rack, baste top side with sugar/sauce mixture and place in oven.
5. Pull bacon after 15 mins, flip bacon on rack and baste the other side. Bake for an additional 15 mins or until caramelized and crisp.
6. Let bacon cool. Mix 1 table spoon (or more, live your best life) with the mayo and set aside
7. Slice bread and lay open faced on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and place in the oven long enough to toast the top of the slices
8. Spread mayo on toasted sides of bread.
9. Build your sandwich 3-4 slices of bacon, lettuce, tomato, olive oil & salt.
10. Close your sandwich with the soft side of the bread facing out
11. Serve with your favorite potato chips.