5 lb Yukon Gold potatoes (boiled & peeled)
1/2 yellow onion
1 celery stalk
1 poblano pepper (roughly diced)
2 jalapeños (deseeded & finely diced)
1 1/2 cup mayo
1/4 cup mustard (dealer’s choice)
1 cup bread & butter pickles (diced)
1/4 cup pickle brine
1/4 cup white wine vinegar
1/4 cup crispy bacon (finely chopped)
1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar
6 hard boiled eggs
1 bottle Cutino Sauce Co. Jalapeño (2/3 into recipe)
salt & pepper
1 pair of gloves
1. In a bowl add together mayo, mustard, pickle brine, vinegar and 2/3 bottle Cutino Jalapeño hot sauce.
2. In a separate large bowl add in all remaining ingredients as well as the sauce mixture in step 1.
3. Put on gloves and smash ingredients together like you’re a kid again.
4. Add salt & pepper to taste
5. Top with remaining Jalapeño hot sauce.