4 cups all purpose flour
2 1/2 cups peanut butter
1 lb unsalted sweet cream butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup dark brown sugar (packed)
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp sea salt
1 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1 bottle Cutino Sauce Co. Ghost
1. Whip butter, peanut butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla and sauce together.
2. Mix in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
3. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
4. Preheat oven to 375 F. Place spoonful sized balls 2 inches apart on a greased baking sheet and press down with a fork.
5. Bake for 10-12 mins or until cookies start to brown. Place on rack to cool.