4 chicken breasts
5-6 cups panko bread crumbs
2 cups all-purpose flour
1.5 cups olive oil
2 Tbsp coconut oil
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup mirin
1 bottle Cutino Sauce Co. Limited Mango hot sauce
1/2 stick butter
1/4 cup honey
3 cups jasmine rice (uncooked)
1 large avocado
1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
1 cup water
1. In a mesh colander, rinse your rice until the water runs clear. Cook according to your altitude.
2. On a cutting board or counter top, layout a sheet of plastic wrap and place two chicken breasts evenly apart. Top with another sheet of plastic and pound the chicken with a mallet until about 1/2 in thick. Repeat with the other two breasts.
3. In a large bowl lay the chicken smooth side down and lightly drizzle equal amounts of soy sauce and mirin while layering and repeating with the remaining chicken. Salt & pepper if desired and set aside for about 30-45 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, place the flour on a large plate next to the bowl of chicken. Then in a bowl crack the 4 eggs and whisk in a cup of water until smooth – making an egg wash.
5. Pour all of you panko crumbs out onto a sheet pan next to the bowl of egg wash and plate of flour.
6. Bread the chicken breasts: One at a time take a breast, dredge both sides in the flour, then submerge into the egg wash to cover completely. Remove the breast from the egg wash and hold the chicken above the bowl until it stops dripping. Then place onto the sheet pan of panko crumbs. Cover completely with crumbs and let sit for a minute. Place breaded chicken onto a parchment lined sheet pan and repeat with the remaining breasts.
7. Melt butter in a small saucepan, add 1 bottle of Cutino Sauce Mango hot sauce, then add honey and whisk. Set aside to cool.
8. In a steel sauté pan add half of the olive oil and coconut oil and warm over a medium heat. Once the oil is hot, place in one breast and cook for roughly 6-7 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked and outside is golden brown. After the 2nd breast you will need to add in the remaining coconut and olive oil to finish cooking the last two breasts. Set aside each piece of chicken on a paper towel lined sheet pan once it is cooked.
9. Serve with jasmine rice, toasted sesame seeds, sauce and fresh avocado.