2 lbs pork sausage
2 pre-made pastry sheets
3-4 Tbsp olive oil
1 lb button mushrooms
1 bulb of fennel
1 large shallot
1 bottle of Cutino Sauce Co. Blueberry
1/2 cup ketchup
1 Tbsp soy sauce
2 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
3-4 sprigs of Thyme
1. Quarter the mushrooms and thinly slice the fennel, leek, and shallot.
2. Place on a baking sheet and mix together with the thyme & olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste.
3. Roast the vegetable mix at 400 for 30 mins. Let cool, then pulse in a blender or food processor.
4. In a bowl, mix the sausage, vegetable mix, and half a bottle (2 oz) of our Blueberry hot sauce. Set aside in the fridge.
5. Roll out the pastry dough and cut down the middle lengthwise, ending up with 4 equal pieces.
6. In a small dish, whisk the egg and a few teaspoons of cold water to make an eggs wash.
7. Place the sausage mix in even rows down the middle of the pastry dough. Use the egg wash down one side of the dough. Roll the opposite side of the dough over until sealed.
8. Place the rolls equally on two baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees F for 60-70 minutes or until pastry is brown and everything is cooked through.
9. Dipping Sauce: In a bowl, combine remaining blueberry sauce, ketchup, soy sauce, honey and balsamic vinegar. Whisk together and serve.