3 lbs chicken wings
1 can Huss Scottsdale Blonde beer
1/2 or full bottle Cutino Sauce Co. Habanero
– depending on your spice level
2 cups yellow mustard
1 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup + 1 Tbsp kosher salt
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 stick butter
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup honey
2 Tbsp red pepper flakes
1 Tbsp black pepper
1 Tbsp white pepper
1. In a large bowl squeeze the limes over the chicken, adding 1/2 cup of salt & enough cold water to cover the wings. Let sit covered for 1 hour.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat melt butter. Then add brown sugar, honey, remaining 1 Tbsp salt, white and black peppers whisking slowly until incorporated. Add the remaining ingredients and simmer on medium for 20 minutes. Stir occasionally to preventing scorching.
3. On a hot grill, cook chicken wings for roughly 4 minutes on each side, achieving a nice even char. Then move the chicken to the coolest spot on the grill & baste with the sauce.
4. Flip the wings an continue to apply sauce until evenly coated. Place the wings in a clean bowl and toss in the remaining sauce.
5. Enjoy with plenty of friends & beer!